Top 10 luxury fragrances for women
In March 2021, the HNZ Group expanded its luxury offerings into perfumes and teas with the launch of Perfume Privé on 53 Gana Street in Abuja. Perfume Prive is a luxury perfume lounge specializing in niche fragrances. All fragrances are unisex, hand selected, and officially distributed by HNZ. Thus Perfume Privé’s collection appeals to both men and women. From launch till date, these are the Top 10 fragrances bought by women.
1. Hili by Widian: Hili follows the trail of love through a fantasy garden. It is an open invitation to experience a rush of emotions powerful like life, spicy like passion, tender like love, dizzying like sudden happiness. Intuition and feelings alone draw the map to find the hidden treasure of love. Surrounded by mystery, a voluptuous swirl of bergamot dances with a pink note of coriander. Something is in the air. Excitement arises when a haze of spicy cinnamon reveals the path to follow. The second clue does not remain hidden for long. A delicate fruity fragrance of jasmine hovers in the air, the trail toward passion continues with an exotic mist of ylang ylang and a heady tiaré flower note. The quest now becomes tantalizing. The heart is pounding. A tropical splash of coconut milk blends with a creamy vanilla, triggering head-over-heels love before a mysterious amber note shines through. The atmosphere is dizzying, as a waft of sandalwood, patchouli and tobacco ties the knot for a lifetime.
2. Petale Rose Cardamome by La Closerie des Parfums: This fragrance reveals the aphrodisiac powers of the Cardamom from Guatemala. It prolongs the journey into a heart of a thousand fresh, fruity, gourmet, and suave petals of the Grasse Centifolia rose. Intensely luxurious, this is the fragrance of sun-kissed skins.
3. Rose Rouge by Van Cleef & Arpels: Featuring a variety of unique fragrances, Collection Extraordianire reinterprets the most beautiful natural ingredients of the perfumery. Aromas of citrus fruits, spring and exotic flowers and woody scents combine in a tribute to the poetry of nature.
4. Baie Rose by Fragrance Dubois: Baie Rose is like welcoming the dawn. It opens with lively citrus notes of bergamot, lemon and grapefruit, like leaves on a fruit tree dappled with early morning dew. It settles into the bustle of mid-morning with ylang-ylang, jasmine and pink pepper in the heart note. Optimistic and fancy-free, Baie Rose allows the base notes of vetiver and patchouli to develop. Complemented by delicate musk, vanilla and iris tones that heighten the senses and lifting the spirit.
5. Voluptuous Seduction by State of Mind: Radiant, emotional and dazzling VOLUPTUOUS SEDUCTION gathers the most noble raw materials in a unique, generous and harmonious floral bouquet. Built on a singular warmness of Rooibos and Lys, an excess of Rose and Eglantine, a touch of Truffles and a woody base of Santhal and Cedar reinforce its unique and natural structure. It is a trail and deeply charming fragrance. When raised to the level of art, seduction, an indirect and subtle form of power, has toppled empires, won elections and enslaved great minds. French Philosopher Voltaire said, “It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce.”
6. Black Violet by Alyson Oldoini: A noble Violet, a refreshing Aniseed. The woody accent and the marriage of Heliotrope and Rasberry juice, create an ipnotic blend, whispered in a classic bon ton diary. Top notes are violet, violet leaved, and red currant. Middle notes are aniseed, damask rose, heliotrope, and calycanthus. Base notes are citron, cistus, iris, raspberry, and musk.
7. Ormonde Woman by Ormonde Jayne: Beginning and ending with the unique scent of Black Hemlock absolute – rarely used in such luscious quality and quantity – this utterly hypnotic, unconventional and mysterious woody essence is combined with jasmine and violet absolute to create a dusky, seductive perfume.
8. Soprano by Xerjoff: “Soprano” comes from the italian word “sopra” (which means above), as the soprano is the highest pitch human voice can reach in classical opera. Soprano takes the ancestral lore of perfumery to a new dimension. Soprano’s unusual rich fruity accords are magically blended with the white notes of milk and jasmine, fresia and oriental litchi, all wrapped up in a charismatic bouquet of rose and osmanthus. Only the richest base notes of woods, ouds and leather are combined, in order to preserve the everlasting effect of such a warm, oriental “olfactive opera” as a veritable memory of art.
9. Nero Unoby Montegrappa: The perfume is both fruity and sensual and has been made by combining some of the finest ingredients from the Montegrappa Mountain in Italy. The perfume is fresh and fruity at first with a hint of spice. The top notes include Bargamot Calabria and rhubarb to entice you in followed by the floral scent of Night Queen Tuberose and Black Rose. The scent has been designed by the top Italian perfumers and created by combining a mixture of the finest ingredients from the Monte Grappa mountain. The base notes include sandalwood, cedar wood and vanilla and are sure to enhance your feminine side.
10. Double Mystery by Franck Muller: Inspired by the exuberant watch of the same name, which has no hands – respectfully concealing time with bejewelled elegance. The perfumer was inspired to create a sparkling perfume around two flowers that are pollinated at different times, tuberose by night and rose throughout the day.