May 7, 2021
Top 10 Luxury fragrances for men
In March 2021, the HNZ Group expanded its luxury offerings into perfumes and teas with the launch of Perfume Privé on 53 Gana Street in Abuja. Perfume Prive is a luxury perfume lounge specializing in niche fragrances. All fragrances are unisex, hand selected, and officially distributed by HNZ. Thus Perfume Privé’s collection appeals to both men and women. From launch till date, these are the Top 10 fragrances bought by men.
1. Oud for Greatness by Initio Parfums: Oud for Greatness breathes out a force of nature, the wake of Greatness. The natural essence of Oud Wood has been perfected to this pitch, handled with majesty (and brutality) in this bold formula, scarcely highlighted by Patchouli and Musk. Superbly textured, strikingly natural, Oud has been handled by the creator in a register that is astonishingly fresh (Lavender) and spicy (Nutmeg, Saffron). An enchanting, thrilling perfume that makes all our dreams of greatness possible.
2. Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Dubois: A woody, oriental fragrance that is sexy, passionate and evocative. It has been created for men and women with an intense appreciation of each other. The top notes start with sizzling citrus, complemented by pink pepper. The rich, sultry, exotic woody accords add intensity, with the harmony of cedar-wood, patchouli and sandalwood coming through in the base; all enhanced by Fragrance Dubois’s captivating Oud. There are No Budget Limitations or target price to meet for Fragrance Dubois Master Perfumers when creating their perfumes. All of their Oud fragrances contain 100% real organic Vintage Oud oil from sustainable sources Certified by CITES, the oil is aged and matured for several years before they add it to their perfumes.
3. ALEXANDRIA II by Xerjoff Perfume: Surrender will be the greatest prize. It is the invisible city built as the realm of the gods’ wood. It is an amphitheater erected to stage our intoxicating passions, the cult of one’s own essence, the crossroads of rites celebrating opulence as their religion. It is the incense burning in the dark like eyes filled with passion and a love letter so long as to fill up a whole library. It is the intimacy of a blooming rose, the missing half of the apple, the gentle strength of the cedar, the lethal temptation of the lily of the valley. It is a river of passion flowing in the middle of a town. The mature Cambodian oud enters the nostrils like a queen entering her court announced by gong chimes, her trail more precious than gold.
4. Conquistador Eau de Parfum by Franck Muller: The beguiling adaptation to the shape of the Cintree Curvex inspired the perfumer to push boundaries and create this charming dark sensual perfume using a combination of the richest ingredients. 75ml Animalic, Smoky, and Sensual Character: Charismatic. Perfumer: Beverley Bayne. Taste and notes: Woody oriental. Top notes: cognac, juniper, lavender. Heart notes: orris, violet, geranium powdery, olibanum, cistus, gingerbread. Base notes: amber, vanilla, benzoin, patchouli, musk, leather.
5. Oud Imperial by Perris Monte Carlo: Few perfume oils have the mystique of Oud. Originated in the Assam region of India, and now also found in Southeast Asia. The Oud still cherished as one of the most precious and known also as ‘Agarwood’ is made from the fragrant resin found in the heart of the Aquilaria trees wood. It is believed to have a healing power on spiritual meditation or also as an aphrodisiac for lovers. Oud Imperial mixes natural Oud Essential Oil with precious notes likes of citrus, incense, papyrus, patchouli, labdanum, cedar atlas, java vetiver, birch and sandalwood. Oud Imperial is a rich luxurious composition filled with sophistication and distinct qualities that stands alone. This woody, seductive scent is perfect for those ready to make a statement.
6. Limited 71 Extreme by Widian: Limited 71 Extreme is the new edition of Limited 71 launched in late 2016 by WIDIAN, a Fougere, Ambery parfum for men and women. It unites the unexpected, fusing opulence with simplicity, blending exotic ingredients resulting in incense and dates accords, celebrating an idea of mystery and luxury. Top notes: Bergamot, Sage, Lavender, Middle notes: Bays, Dry Amber, Akigalawood, Cashmeran Base notes: Oudwood, Patchouli, Amber, Vetiver.
7. Modern Nomad by State of Mind: “Change is the only constant thing in life. The nomad spirit helps embrace any situation easily and makes you happy, travelling your life.” Woody Leather. Top notes: Grilled Hojicha tea, Rose, Yunnann Black & Puerth tea. Heart notes: Plum, Amber, Patchouli. Base notes: Leather, Oud, Vanilla.
8. Ambre Royal by Ormonde Jayne: Time-honoured accord of roses and jasmine with dashing notes of orange blossom and bergamot but veers away and deepens with patchouli, cedar wood and fanned with a big hearted warm amber molecule, expertly synergised to create a perfectly balanced but hypnotic and opulent perfume. Ambre Royal is to be treasured and trusted for it is both strong and sensual, warm but powerful.
9. Cachemire Noir by Zilli: The depth of Amber. A warm, textured amber ball, associated with the enveloping effect of spiced vanilla. The characteristic feature is the extremely rich trail that it leaves thanks to round, creamy sandalwood, and it’s woody, amber notes. Labdanum gives this perfume an almost fruity feel. In the end, it offers the same soft, enveloping sensation as a beautiful fabric.
10. Ambre Oud Cannelle: An Oud dressed in a leather boot, a fragrance between two worlds. One is round, comfortable and wrapped in a vanilla veil. The other is darker and comprised of sensual shades of cinnamon and myrrh. A mysterious and captivating contrast.